- Blademaster: Health +10%
- Riot Cannon: Damage +10%
They are already tough enough, they eat through barricades like mad, and the fact that no one can obtain or improve them currently makes this a bad change.
- K9: Now only leaps once (first target). Now only leaps to units that are long range or longer. Has +30% health. Has been scaled up visually to reflect the higher health.
- Herald: Damage -35%
Not needed herald seems fine in its current state.
- Suit Up: Max Health Bonus 50% → 33%; Armor Bonus -33%
Not sure, I would have said ok except legion is already having problems compared to ascension and this will make it worse. Legion is my second deck and I constantly lose to ascension now. Last PvP reset my ascension and legion bounced back and forth with who was in the lead. This PvP season I can’t get legion ahead and it’s 100% due to madness.
- Reaper: Health -16%, Damage -19%
Similar to the suit up change, you are nerfing one of legions best cards when they are already having issues.
- Enlist!: 2 → 3 Energy Cost
- Madness: 5 → 6 Energy Cost
Now take this from an ascension player. Madness needs nerfing more than anything else and this doesn’t do it. The problem with madness is you cannot use strategy in a strategic game cause no matter what you do one madness clears the boards. How about suit up makes them immune to madness at least that would help legion if not rogue.
- Hive Worm: Health +25%
Not sure it’s needed, Hive Worm is devastating when used right and high level.
- Lightbringer: Damage +25%
Ok I guess, still too expensive,
- Specter: Damage +11%
- Goo Dog: Grandkids now have -30% of previous HP so that same level Alchemists will one-shot them.
- Avasa’s mech is no longer targeted as a building (e.g., by Riot Cannon).
Good, does this also mean chuckle won’t attack it? What about things that only target fliers?