Challenger value pack

I finally reached Challenger today, and was immediately prompted to spend $100 on my “reward” for ranking up. Umm, what? If someone has been sticking with this game long enough, possibly spending money along the way, to rank up to challenger or champion, why are we asked to spend that much for so little? I really think you guys should evaluate this when you get the time. People who have reached this level are dedicated players and deserve a much better incentive to keep playing. This pack should be rewarded to us for FREE, or at the very least, maybe $20. There’s nothing like saying “thank you for playing our game for so long” like insulting your players with a hundred dollar pack that only has 4000 diamonds. I don’t need 11 colossal chests, but if they were free I would gladly accept them.

All I’m trying to say is you don’t reward your dedicated players by immediately asking them to spend $100. Reward us for real. This isn’t a good way to thank people for playing your game. It truly is insulting.

1 Like

The rank up offers are some of the best value in the game, I bought all of them. And I’m not sure how you don’t need all those colossal chests if you just ranked up. I needed them when I got the offer, I wasn’t anywhere close to full 17’s with my main deck.

That was the case in the past but diamonds are now the most valuable resource since they can be used in events which pay out colossal chests and alliance tokens which can be used to buy legendaries.

1 Like

I am aware, but that doesn’t make colossal chests worthless.

Chests are pretty worthless if you have enough cards to finish maxing your deck. Coin drops from them are embarrassingly low compared to the cost of ranking up, and as mentioned in my thread that the staff keeps ignoring, chest drops of season tokens appear to be rigged to favor the low end of the scale, rather than a random chance as implied.

1 Like

He just hit challenger for the first time. It’s highly unlikely he has enough card copies, I sure as hell didn’t the first time I hit challenger.

I think the value pack is very subjective. I agree with CrispyLardon that the value pack for each rank is the best value and I am also in the category that buys all the packs. My only regret is that they don’t have one for Champion.

1 Like

First of all I’m a she, and second, there are literally no cards I need at the moment. I need coins and diamonds. My main deck is close to maxed. And honestly? If you can afford to buy every single value pack good on you. Paying $100 for 4000 diamonds and 11 chests is nowhere near worth it. I would pay that much if, say, there were 10k diamonds in it and a ton of coins, which are the two things I need the most.

I think you guys may have missed my point with this post. It’s ridiculous to “reward” your dedicated players with yet another opportunity to spend more money. That is my point. Only having one option for your challenger reward is a little ridiculous as well. If they really, truly cared about rewarding those of us that have stuck to this game despite the hidden updates, they wouldn’t congratulate us by asking us to spend a bunch of money. Like I said, if you have so much money that $100 is a drop in the bucket, cool. Buy those packs. But all you’re doing is continuing to help perpetuate the P2P culture which a lot of us are trying to change. All I’m asking for is legitimate rewards for continuing to play the game. It’s totally fine if you don’t agree.

1 Like

I absolutely do have more than enough card copies to max my main deck and more.

1 Like

then I must have gotten challenger way sooner than you, because my collection was nowhere near maxed out and not even close to enough copies, so I was super happy about the offers, they were a great value when I needed card copies, but I agree that if you don’t need card copies then the offer isn’t that great

1 Like

I’m sure you did, it’s honestly taken me a while to get to challenger. I was stuck on d5 for a while before the reset. I started playing in March? I think? I’ve done well as far as gaining copies and upgrades etc., it just took me a while

1 Like