Can something please be done about this player?

I recently emailed you guys about GOD and his hate speech, threats and harassment. You said he was violating the Code of Conduct, yet he is still on the game and continues to be ugly. Last night, he was literally telling kids to kill them selves and said he hoped their parents died. When another player stepped in and said something, he attacked her. When is enough enough? When will you guys step in and do something about this? We all report him multiple times a day, yet he’s still here, leading his alliance, and being absolutely horrible to others.

I know you guys have a lot on your plates, and we so appreciate all the efforts and hard work that is put into the game and players. We just would really like chat to be a happy place, without fear of being attacked by a person that has no business being on here.

Thank you guys so much for your urgent attention to this matter.

7 Likes

She means God from the alliance “of the gods” by the way. I reported everyone of his comments last night (as did many others). He is an adult who told a 14-year-old and a 15-year-old child to kill themselves repeatedly. They did nothing to him to deserve that type of hate speech in global. We were all just chatting and having a good time. I am the person who stepped in that he then began attacking, which is fine because I’m an adult, but to allow that kind of bullying to occur on your game when children frequently kill themselves over bullying on the internet is ludicrous. You have put him on chat bans before. It did no good. You need to ban him from the game. Oh, and by the way, he kept calling one of the kids a dog rapist. He literally went on for about two hours telling them to kill themselves and that their parents thought they were mistakes. There are other people in this forum who can attest to that, and all you have to do is check everything I reported last night.

3 Likes

Chat bans aren’t enough. I agree he needs to be banned from the game permanently.

2 Likes

@PHNEWALLETKEYS Could you check your e-mail to see if you’ve received a ticket response from our support system? Your request should have been answered sometime yesterday evening, and the appropriate actions were taken. If you still encounter problems with this player, please let us know by following up in the ticket. Thanks!

Yes I did get a response, stating the player violated the Code of Conduct and appropriate actions will be taken. However, the messages to a 14 and 15 year old, telling them to kill them selves, happened after I received the email. Upon checking to see if he was still on the game I found that not only does he still have an account, but he was online, so obviously appropriate action has not been taken. Banning this person from chat has not worked in the past, and it won’t work now. We are asking for this player to be completely removed from the game. Thank you.

4 Likes

To sum this up, if appropriate actions were taken then the player would no longer have an account.

1 Like

Yeah, that sounds like another bannable offense, I think that should definitely be addressed. Toxicity can spread like wildfire if you don’t put it out immediately

1 Like

It should be noted that displayed player names are not unique. For example, there can be two players, both named “John”, but each “John” account has its own unique identifier connected to it. The actions taken against the player you reported are still active as of 20 hours ago. If this is another toxic player with the same name, the best thing to do is report them within the game, as there will be no mistake as to which account this is.

1 Like

Has there been any thought towards having or selecting moderators (and providing them with basic permissions) for in-game chat?

I’m not entirely sure if this would be beneficial or not, but it might be easier than having multiple people report the same person constantly, or waiting for the matter to be addressed on the forums.

5 Likes

I’d volunteer, probably any users with the new player of the month award or any other types of recognition in the community but honestly I never look at in-game chat

Outside of alliance chat of course

We have reported him. Multiple times. He gets banned from chat and then comes back even worse. There’s only one GOD that runs the alliance Of The Gods. I don’t know if he found a loophole or what, but he was still posting last night. Even after the ban took affect.

2 Likes

I think that’s a good idea, if feasible. Most platforms that have a heavy use of chat have some sort of moderators.

Not to mention the fact that he regularly crap talks the game and the devs in global chat. Oh, and calls brand new players “losers” and “beaches.” :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

It’s the same player. God who is the leader of the alliance “Of the Gods.” That’s why I made sure to address which God she meant as there is only one alliance named that and only one person in it with the name.

3 Likes

His entire alliance should be sent to the void lol

I agree with permanent ban from the game for this player. He is a repeat offender and it just gets deeper and deeper with this individual. The player’s name is GOD and with the alliance “Of The Gods” as previously stated. This player is a level 20 and also on my block list. As a player who has spent money on this game, and would likely spend more because I really do enjoy it, I will not spend a single cent and will encourage others to do the same in protest if this player is not removed from the game permanently. There’s enough of this stuff on social media which is difficult enough to control, but this is a game, a place of solace for most to enjoy and relax.

Even as I type this response I notice to the right, written by the development team, “Be kind to your fellow community members. Constructive criticism is welcome, but criticize ideas, not people.” Is that something that is just there to cover your own, or is it something that you stand for? Your son, daughter, niece, nephew, brother, or sister could be on the receiving end of this type of treatment.

Thank you for creating a great game and an anticipated thank you for protecting your community

7 Likes

This is a great game, and this user (mentioned above) is notably out of place. God [of_the_gods] is not ‘edgy’ - this player is repeatedly, objectively and dangerously abusive. Thank you for looking into this.

4 Likes

Thank you everyone, for your support on this issue. I hope the devs realize that a simple chat ban for this player is unacceptable. I also support the idea of not spending another dime until this person is removed entirely from the game. I am not about to support a game that (so far) doesn’t seem to take this sort of thing seriously. The canned responses from the team are a little offensive as well.

Not only have I been on the receiving end of this players abuse, but I am an adult (a mother as well) that will not stand for bullying of children especially. With so many teens committing suicide over online harassment, do you really want to be labeled as the game where the bullying was so bad people killed them selves?

3 Likes

It’s just gross lol I’m 24 so kinda in the middle I guess and don’t understand why any grown man would be an isht head in a phone game :joy:

1 Like