Campaign level 6-20 is horseshit

Anyone else agree with me? It’s been aggravating to say the least getting through the other levels. But this one… Roxie techs up at freaking 2 1/2!!! Then, without even using one of her generators, she throws unit after freaking unit, making it near impossible to beat her. Almost everything in my deck is maxed, and I’ve tried different combinations. Even leveling up my Nash won’t do shit. It’s that initial rush that you can’t beat. Maybe, just maybe, if she played with the same restrictions as us, you could beat her.

Devs, this seems like yet another cash grab. Can’t beat the level?? Well you better spend some money to level up then!! Fix this shit please. It’s not a challenge, it’s not fun, it’s downright stupid!

2 Likes

Have you spoke tactics with your alliance mates? You might be unlucky, but that might change. Try different tactics too. Was stuck on lvl 6-38 for 2 weeks, just finished it changing deck (only 73k power vs 100k recommended) and AI being strangely easier (or maybe just my impression after deck tweek) as usual. Keep trying! You will do it :muscle:t3::+1:t3::muscle:t3:

Yep I’ve tried everything. It’s impossible

I beat the campaign and for some reason I keep dropping down on the leaderboard bc it says I’ve completed 233 instead of 236 missions…good job devs as usual.

1 Like

Please see similar thread: Changing the ‘Physics’ of the game is just cheating