Campaign Glitch- Play by your own rules S7

@Keys I didn’t see your original post but in campaign around 5-1 maybe before I started noticing the AI techs up at 3-3.5 seconds and again 3 seconds later. The games are still winnable but that’s not fair to the players. Devs need to fix it and play by their own rules. @sharkscarz @negative

5-10 is dumb

1 Like

Wait til 5-50. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

About 2 yrs out with the upgrades I’ll need for 5-10, this game will prob be long dead :joy:

1 Like

Lol. Keep plugging, the AI plays differently. I was stuck for a couple day’s on 5-50 then when back to it and I passed it easy. You’ll get it.

It’s not a glitch. every end boss for each world always tech up at 4 energy. It’s not fair but what can we do about it :roll_eyes:.

1 Like

I actually did. And of course none of the devs had anything to say about it.

1 Like
1 Like

Agreed campaigns are ridiculous and for devs to use that as excuse to why upgrades need to cost more is also ridiculous. Players that need the coin most probably can’t complete all campaign planets since #6 has boss and units at level 47 and up. And to even screw you over more they don’t play by same rules as you. They tech up at 3 seconds instead of 5 or maybe their energy generation is faster than you cuz they also seem to be able to deploy units faster. Obviously devs know they cheated given they haven’t responded to this thread at all. They don’t know what to say other than yeah we cheated!

2 Likes

Made it to 5-54 so far. Still ridiculous they don’t play by their rules though!

And STILL no responses!! Wtf are they doing over there? Counting our money or what?

Please see similar thread Changing the ‘Physics’ of the game is just cheating