Campaign changes 2.7

@S7campusLifer @S7Dragon @S7Dave

So this is the most utterly screw to the players. I was at campaign 5-58 and getting over 100k coin per hour. You updated and now that I’ve finished through campaign 5-60 and am starting on campaign 6-1 I’m earning 54k per hour. Thanks for cutting everything again.

EVERY SIMGLE UPDATE LATELY HAS BEEN TO MAKE THINGS WORSE FOR THE PLAYERS.

EVERY SINGLE UPDATE LATELY HAS MADE IT HARDER TO UPGRADE CARDS AND PROGRESS IN THE GAME.

HOW MANY MORE LOMG TIME PLAYERS NEED TO QUIT BEFORE YOU ADMIT YOU ARE SCREWING UP? OR IS IT AS SO MANY PEOPLE THINK YOU ARE PURPOSELY TANKING YOUR OWN GAME?

On top of that there are now a bunch of achievements I can’t finish because despite you saying in the post about the new update we may need to go back and do new worlds WE CANT GO BACK.

Here’s where you say we can go back…

• The difficulty of the campaign has been rebalanced to reflect.
    • Some players will need to go back to defeat these missions again. It should be pretty easy and pay out some nice rewards.
2 Likes

Decreasing our coins per hour is really bad. I was over 161k per hour before the update. Now 81k per hour.

How do u expect players to collect enough coins for upgrades? Upgrades are slow enough already because of the lack of scraps!

This change wasn’t even mentioned in the change log. Probably because they knew of the players backlash for this.

3 Likes

They want you to buy the new coins packages with your gems instead

1 Like

Yea. If they expect us to fulfill new missions, at least allow us to play them instead of being assholes and locking us to the last completed.

What did you expect? They added a way to purchase coin with diamonds. They want lower level players to spend diamonds on coin so they don’t spend them on chests and event boosters to get very few cards for scrap and upgrades. Progression for lower people was almost impossible and now they made it worse because they thought people were still leveling too easily bc of diamonds. Lower coin rate from campaign, make coins purchasable with diamonds, and that solves the issue. They are just trying to achieve the goal of making progression so difficult that people don’t want to play anymore. They are doing an excellent job. By all means, any dev feel free to jump in here and provide information that proves me wrong.

1 Like

I’ve now gone from 5-58 where I previously got 104k per hour to 6-21 and still only getting 81k per hour.

1 Like

Why in the ever living FUCK can’t we just have the game back the way it was before all this bullshit!! I’m so sick of these fucking devs!!!

1 Like

Let’s crash royal devs take over wild beyond :flushed::joy::point_up_2:

1 Like

Well idk what they did or why with the lower level coin rewards. I can say that I finished the campaign and I’m still getting to 244k/hr. So somewhere along the campaign path, it evens back out to the same amount generated per hour before the update.

1 Like

Yeah I’m still getting 160k or so per hour. But!! They still need to bring our game back

We are releasing updates today to address these problems. More details here: Version 2.70 Release Notes

@S7campusLifer

You stated:

• This will complete numerous quests and unlock a number of features (Leaderboards, Alliances, Gold Mine Alicia Boss). It should also increase Galaxy Reward Payouts.

My Galaxy Reward Payouts after the update are still at the cut down amounts that you said would increase.

Ok as soon as I won an additional fight it went up to 191k probably should let people know they have to play one maybe win one to get it to fix

The updates are not yet completed.

Based on the answer I got in my thread, I think that’s a bug related to the new zones in world 1 in the campaign not being marked as complete for us. I’m under the impression it’ll be fixed soon.

My galaxy rewards are now fixed also now. On level 6-20. And getting 169k per hour. Instead of the measly 81.2k per hour.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.