“Buy Cards” for pink cards is a rip off

I have 80000+ Alliance Coins saved up to upgrade my other pink units, and the latest upgrade showed me that I can upgrade this one pink that I don’t need with 25 pink cards for 80K Alliance Coins. I didn’t know what the new function does so I clicked on it. Now I only have 300 Alliance Coins left with all the units I wish to upgrade going down the drain. I could have waited for the shops to sell them and purchased with 24K alliance coins. 80 vs 24 is just totally rip off. What a great click-bait, devs. You actually made me swear at my screen. Good job.

Yeah Alphredo. Got duped the same way. Took 120k+ coins of mine. And I just wanted to see what the feature was. At least give me an estimate as to how much the upgrade would cost and how much in coins I was willing to spend.

To just take my 120k coins without telling it would be that much and no ways to cancel is totally unacceptable and I want my coins back.

Ramajay

More details in release notes announcement

None of your devs thought using gold as a currency may make people confused with gold as rank? But whatever the you call it, 80k of my gold in the upgrade lab and 24k to buy from daily deals just don’t add up. This is madness.

1 Like

I did the same thing too - lost most of my gold coins when I accidentally thought I could upgrade one of my units.

1 Like

So basically no response @S7campusLifer ? Ok …

Losing 120k gold in this manner (how much is that in actual currency anyway???), particularly in how meager S7 has become in releasing coins now, still has me boiling. There has to be some way for you to undo unintentionally purchases (particularly for poorly introduced features like this one.)

With all the new issues introduced in the game, this will make me walk for sure.

Ramajay

1 Like