Brilliant idea for what to do with gold. DEVS PLEASE TAKE A LOOK!

I just had a brilliant idea. We could use gold to refresh the shop. That would help so much. We could also use gold to refresh our quests if we donโ€™t like them or they are going to be to challenging to accomplish at the moment. (Like the quests that require us to purchase or use a certain amount of coins and as veteran players we know that we all have level 15 and + cards so this is a very challenging and frustrating and time-consuming process for players like us.)

Gold could also be used to purchase additional deck slots. (Please guys we need this desperately soon. I want to create a serious deck, and then a fun deck. Iโ€™m looking forward to having a lot of fun with the hive worm and Zerg rushing my opponents.

And then there of course was your guys idea for putting silly hats on units. Personally, I think thatโ€™s a little lack luster and not very creative (sorry Iโ€™m not saying that to offend) but I would definitely like to see more skins like the ones we found in season 1.

I would also , if you guys would allow it, to be able to purchase season 1 cards with gold, but make it relatively expensive (but not overboard expensive) to compensate those who worked hard for their season 1 units just like I had, but I really want to finish maxing our my epic cards from that season as well as finishing my enlist; because I maxed out the cannon and warp first. But now Iโ€™m kicking myself because I could live with a lvl 12 warp, but I am insanely sad I didnโ€™t choose to go for enlist when it is clearly the best option.

4 Likes

This is a great idea! I know that I saw somewhere that the season one units are going to be in chest sometime. Not sure if this is true or not but maybe the units from season1 in chests but I hope so! Any thoughts @S7campusLifer?

Chests, shop, black market, creepy uncle Charles house. Doesnโ€™t matter where it comes from I just want it.

Good ideas. Maybe add using gold to reset the chest drop timer for 1v1 and 2v2.

2 Likes

Another fantastic idea.

The daily deals shop? Seems like a great idea to me.

Great idea, imo

Another great idea! I really wish I could save a bunch of decks too.

Good to know. Skins are definitely fun to add, and Iโ€™d like them to be a part of this solution too.

TBD. Season 1 cards wonโ€™t be coming out any time soon (more detail in posts from S7campusLifer).

Probably not in the cards; the gold economy is intentionally separate from the coin economy (except limited opportunities to purchase coins in the daily deals section). I donโ€™t think weโ€™ll do this one, but itโ€™s a good idea. Thanks for sharing it.

1 Like

Not sure if S7Dave actually agrees with these ideas or just has to act like he does because his boss told him to do so. image

I think heโ€™s sincere. Why bother wasting his time replying to a thread that heโ€™s apathetic to? I would expect to see at least some of these suggestions become a reality in the upcoming months.

1 Like

@S7Dave โ€ฆAnother suggestion; how about using gold to purchase additional tries for Alliance Quests. This allows smaller alliances a chance at the better season token prizes without having to leave their alliances in search of a larger one. It also lets larger alliances pick up the minor slack in their roster without tossing everyone who missed a day or two.

So people could do alliance quest twice? A 25 person alliance could complete the alliance quest if all doubled up?

Yes, thatโ€™s what Iโ€™m suggesting, if theyโ€™re willing to pay gold for the extra chances. The cost could be scaled so that successive uses cost more.

How about maybe like a slot machine feature (because the entire community is in agreement that you guys like the gambling business model) that you could spend golden on. And you could have prizes like gems, coins, maybe alliance bombs? (Something that would knock out some of your opposing rivals medals), season tokens, gauntlet tickets, cards (ugh I know other people need cards but I canโ€™t wait to hear what you guys are gonna do with the ridiculous amount of extra cards I have.) A job? Also, What was the point in making this currency in the first place?

@Jed I like it. I especially like the Gauntlet ticket idea. Thatโ€™s my favorite play mode and I may get to play it once a week.

Yes, mine too. But, The prizes needs an overhaul I took screenshots of my prizes and itโ€™s pathetic. Like seriously itโ€™s bad. I once got 400 coins for winning 12 games. And got 1500 for winning four games. There needs to be a floor and a ceiling that determines what each rank gives and it cannot be a floor and ceiling that is the same across the entire win loss ratio.

1 Like

I will be making a post on its own all about the gauntlet. So keep a lookout for it and I will make it soon.

2 Likes

@Klokwerk

1 Like

Interesting idea, but we believe that players tend to have more fun in teams with more active players (easier to find 2v2 pals, shoot the breeze, etc.). So I donโ€™t think weโ€™ll make it easier for smaller teams to complete the daily alliance quest since the goal is for smaller teams to grow into larger, even more vibrant teams.

Whoa! Thatโ€™s interesting. Iโ€™m not sure how the other team would feel about that. I think it would be tricky to balance (how much of advantage should it give the team that uses it?) and it might be better to leave the balance of event wars up to participation and event skill (versus saving up gold to use like an afterburner against the other team).

This seems plausible. Let me discuss with the team.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.