After few days of hard grinding, please find below some blitz:
- ok that remains a hell of a grind to have to play a potential of 480lvls at once
- however you mentioned you developed the feature for new players, which would play 2-3 a day growing into the game
- in fact that match anyway with a natural progression on a yearly basis to max all cards to lvl17
- yes that s where you can expect next incoming complain, from lvl15 on, if not both players have only key required lvl16-17 only cards you can t move forward
- it is believed that fairly complain from old time players at the beginning come from the fact that first lvl are boring grind only so annoying. However, when you start to hit top lvl, it starts to become a challenge and I saw people not initially attracted liking the challenge…
- difficulty is as mentioned progressive and improving deck strength is only way to move forward, for sure with proper needed cards. On the other hand it is believed that Yatsu, Calico and Sam are way too hard and needs to be adjusted (Reduce waves speed for yatsu, reduce grrr strength or numbers by Calico, remove or split more combo sniper/air/rocket by Sam)
- gold reward should be adjusted. Currently you could expect to get equivalent of a leg a week with lvl10 mine, guess might be 1,5 with max mine, i e a total of 4,5 when you would release the 2 more mines… that s too low honestly as only around total 150 copies of leg per year. That is not in line with your objective for players to be able to max a deck in a year. It would be recommanded to at least x5 the given gold at all lvl. That looks a resonnable number too as would mean you can collect 60k a day currently with a lvl10 mine and in future in around 8h with 3 mines. That would bring the mission « collect 60k gold » in an usual acceptable timeframe for most.
Hope to not have been too long. Thanks for reading.