Boosting people’s card levels is frankly

A load of crap. I put a lot of time, effort and MONEY to get my card levels, and you’re just going to give them to people for free? It doesn’t matter that it’s only for one game. It’s still BS. You’re shafting those of us who have supported your game the most.

I lose to people with equal or better card levels than me all the time, but it doesn’t bother me when I know they earned them. But when there is 9 people in challenger and half of them are in my team, it’s painfully obvious when I play someone boosted and it’s endlessly triggering, more triggering than the new OT.

Yeah its ridiculous. People get Boosted with higher cards then my own. They have 15-16 cards on their regular Deck and when they Play against me they get all units to 17 only cause they are lower ranked.

I’m about to quit the game.

I don’t necessarily mind playing handicapped players but don’t make all there cards level 17. Are they assuming lack of strategy or skill and trying to compensate by increasing card strength? I can’t seem to pinpoint any pattern either. Sometimes I’m matched with a handicapped player fairly evenly but a lot of times I get one with all level 17s. Super frustrating. I’m with you…spent way too much time and some money to keep getting unfairly stomped. Also hoping to see a dev response on this. Super curious. I usually see well thought replys and explanations but nothing on this thread…

Hey there all, I just wanted to chime in to say that we’re not ignoring this thread. The team is having some discussions and analyzing relevant data before we provide a more comprehensive response. I really appreciate your understanding in the meantime!