- don’t make opponents selection by the hero level, lots of player using this bag - they level up units and don’t level up hero an this is a usual practice - players with 10 level hero and 14-16 lvl units
- when your balance maker selects opponents it has to take accoun of that one players deck can have lots of legendary units and others players deck will have none of them. Balance maker should count the number of legendary, epic, rare and common units and make proof balance 3-3 legendary 3-3 epic etc.
- balance maker should find out about flying units and ground units also anti flying units and anti ground units and finally units that shoot both areas, the balance of these types of units should be equal
- units levels. If one player has 9,10,11 units in one deck, he should fight with player (9+10+11)/3 = 10 lvl units, the same with 13,10,9 (10+9+13)/3 = 12 lvl the situation when player with 16 lvl units kills player with 10 is desgusting
- unit giving from the deck, it is impossible, I had the real replay when the game really played along with my opponent, game gave him lots of flying units shooting both ground an air, when I was given only ground targeted, and now attention the 50% of my deck had anti flying units, well the question is WTF? Winning pool?