๐Ÿ’ฃโ€”โ€”โ€”-Ask for a refund at this point. โ€”โ€”โ€”

Contact Apple and copy and paste the below paragraph for a Refund.

โ€œHello, I would like a refund for all of the purchases I have made with Wild Beyond, because they are intentionally ignoring me and other players when asked about their updates to in game currency and prices for those currencies without our knowledge or any sort of communication about those changes. They have decreased the value of their packaged deals for in game currency (diamonds, coins, and gold) while keeping it at the same price ($USD) without any patch notes or notification about these changes. This goes against the Apple code of conduct that requires companies who manage applications on the App Store to be clear and transparent when changing their prices or value of electronic goods. Please check the forums for an example of how hard we have tried to get their attention to get clarification on why this was happening without our knowledge or consent. I work hard for my money and carefully spend my money where I believe that it will be of most value not only for the community of the game, but the reputation of Apple, who would not support these kinds of dishonest business practices. Thank you for taking the time to investigate this case and thank you in advance for the refund so I may reinvest my money into another App that practices honesty, transparency, and supports its community.โ€

2 Likes

If this works I am all for it

Do report back on its success or failure, please!

How do you contact Apple for a full refund? I was able to get a couple purchases refunded, but where do I contact them for a refund on everything I spent? $60 refunded just isnโ€™t going to cut it.

I think itโ€™s one at a time, through the App Store purchase history.

Nah, you can contact Apple support and give them all the purchase IDโ€™s and get all of them taken care of at once. You can also contact your credit card company and dispute the purchases that way, but beware, you will need to get your account unlocked by calling Apple after doing it the credit card company route.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.