Any news regarding earning season tokens via

Your team? I remember a dev saying they were working on a way for active teams to earn season tokens and was wondering if there is any information or an eta

Hi @CrispyLardon.

Thanks for asking! For once I actually get to respond to something I actually personally work on :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m currently actively working on this. The project got deprioritized for a while so we could focus on improving events matchmaking. We tested the feature out on a few people and they seemed sorta baffled by it so we needed to revise it a couple of times to get it to a better place. We’re behind schedule from where we wanted to be, but the plan is to get it into the next major update to the game.

2 Likes

Don’t suppose you have a window on that next major update, do you? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Sorry, I don’t.

And in another example of why we don’t publicly release ETAs, we’ve actually just decided to reduce risk and shard the big feature release i mentioned into two smaller releases. This feature will probably now be “two big releases” in the future.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.