We’re excited to trial a new way for alliances to compete with other alliances! Compete and win to earn unique portraits at the end of the Phoenix Forge Season! Here is how it works:
• In each event, every active alliance will be paired with another alliance of similar strength.
• The alliance with the most total medals in the event (sum of all individuals in the alliance’s medals) at the end will be the winner!
• The winner’s rating will increase and the losers rating will decrease.
You check how your team is doing by tapping the Wild Beyond icon next to the chat bar:
to see this:
• The top three teams at the end of Season 2 will get a unique portrait and the top team will get to request a custom unique portrait that we will make for that team!
• The pairings will be announced via chat, and the relative scores will be announced in chat every few hours while the event is ongoing.
• One time only, we will convert existing alliance medals (based on combined individual player medals) into a single rating for the team that will no longer change based on individual action.
• This is a beta feature, which we are releasing now to give you a sneak peak and to confirm the processes work at scale. Stay tuned, as more prizes and other improvements will be coming soon! Please report any bugs or feedback you run into with this feature by dropping us a ticket through our support portal here.