Alliance Daily Quest not completing

I have won two event battles already. I am not sure if I am missing something. I am new to this update.

@CaptSully thank you for reporting. We playtested this thing every night for weeks to try to make sure this kinda thing wouldn’t happen but it seems like we’ve missed a case.

We’ll look into this as soon as we can! I’m so sorry this is happening to you. We don’t want your team to think you’re a slacker ! :laughing::laughing:

Hi @CaptSully

So it turnsout we have a bug: If your guild has already achieved 50/50 players already doing the daily quest, player #51 does not register as having done it. We missed this one in testing because we don’t have 51 test devices :stuck_out_tongue:

We will have this fixed in the upcoming app update. In the meantime, any guild leaders please keep this in mind!

I’m so sorry this happened to you and any of the other 10 players who might have wanted to contribute to the daily quest.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.