Alliance Chat Bug

Hey guys!! First of all, I want to express how happy I am with this new update. Aside from the amazing changes, the new look of the game is nice! It’s like Christmas when a big new update comes through! Thank you devs! Good work!

So everything seems to be going smoothly, I’ve only noticed one bug so far. Sometimes when I post a comment in alliance chat, it doesn’t show up. Not really that big of a deal, but I just wanted to make sure you guys knew about it. I have no idea if anyone else is experiencing this.

Again guys, thank you so much for listening to us, I think you made a lot of players happy with this incredible update! Your hard work and dedication to the game shows!

Cheers!
PHNEWALLETKEYS

1 Like

Thanks @PHNEWALLETKEYS! This really means a lot to us, as the team put a lot of hard work into implementing the new progression system.

We’re closely monitoring the lag issues with chests, chat, and the matchmaking screen at the moment. We’ve deployed a few preliminary server hotfixes and logging, but it’s still a work-in-progress, and we’re doing our best to triage the issues right now.

1 Like

I agree it looks great! Also loving the decrease from 4 to 3 required event units, and the changes to the two more expensive event packs, I know it’s been said but I truly appreciate how much you listen to your players.

1 Like

Thank you for noticing!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.