Acid Rain Suggestion

Hey guys! Sometimes, when I’m using my Ascension deck and so is my opponent, we drop acid rain at the same time in the same location. It gets confusing what belongs to who. I think maybe a color change might help this, coinciding with who ever dropped the rain. Blue or red, so there’s no question which one is yours. I don’t know if this is realistic, but I thought I’d put it out there!

Thank you!

4 Likes

Agreed. This is a much needed quality of life change. The same problem happens when both players use something like Rally Point in game. To be honest, something as simple as a blue or red border around the tactic once its in play would suffice.

2 Likes

Ooo I didn’t think about rally point. I like that idea

1 Like

This is something that’s been on our list of battle improvements that we haven’t gotten to quite yet. If there are any other battle-readability improvements that you can think of, please let us know!

2 Likes

Awesome! Thank you for your response, it’s good to know this is already being considered! Thanks guys

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.