2v2’s!?!?!

If there aren’t any 2v2’s, I’m done with this game.
Please tell me I’m missing this feature somehow.

3 Likes

NOPE. Sorry.

The feature is still present – see the chat page (top-right corner). It doesn’t give rewards now – we’re working on getting rewards into 2v2 again in a future release. I’m very sorry it didn’t make it for this release.

Yeah but y’all completely ruined them. The entire fun of the game was improving with your alliance and playing together. Now it’s a huge fucking joke

3 Likes

Yes but they are worthless! No more rank! No reward at all! Not ok. A huge part of the community of this game was in 2’s it’s half of what made this game competitive and now it’s shit.

1 Like

Hi Devs, appreciate you’re trying to improve the game … but you need to get benefits into 2v2s within days, not weeks. It’s most of the fun in this game, and most of the social aspect.

Agreed. This was an oversight. We’re on it. All I can offer at this point is my apology that 2v2 rewards aren’t ready yet.

2 Likes

We would have rather waited for a full version of a reboot of the game then half ass half finished. U would have given us more coin in the previous version 90% of players wouldn’t have had a complaint

3 Likes

So tru

Stat is probably more like 65% tho

The 2 v 2 button is located in the alliance chat.

Yea 2v2 was the best part of the game for me now it’s ruined. And no ranks? What exactly are we working towards now?

2 Likes

Not only all this but doubling the cost of upgrades by requiring coin and dust is ridiculous, making an or option cool but just making everything more expensive is stupid

2 Likes

Arenas are a bit like ranks. And the top 100 leaderboard will show the top 100 players (in the top arena). We’re working on improving that too, though (e.g., fitting the old borders back into this new system).

@S7Dave I mentioned this in another thread; the rank system was sort of a prestige badge as well as a measure of your opponents strength. Most people like them. How about reinserting them? Use the Max Card Level as a metric for the color code. As you master, say Max Card Level 10, maybe you become Gold 1, then add one dot for each faction within that tier (3 factions= 3 more dots). So then maybe at Max Card Level 13 you become Crystal, etc. This would give slightly less ranks (dot-wise) than before but would still be there.

1 Like

Apology not accepted, S7Dave you haven’t been commenting but your pal S7CampusLifer has, as a community have been saying this was a huge problem and not acceptable as a change and we BEGGED you guys not to do this, don’t remove 2v2 incentives, don’t invalidate the best part of your game. We were ignored. You are about to lose a TON of your player base over this. And another buggy as all hell update that is hard to even understand what is going on.

I will add this if all the cards don’t convert to enough scrap to max every single card I had then I am done with your game. I’ve been playing a long time spent a lot of money on this game and I had more than enough cards to max everything and was just waiting on coin. If I can’t do today (once the bug is fixed) what I could do yesterday I’m done.

3 Likes

Why do the update if it is just beta?

How about an apology for taking away rank? Chests? Resets? The 1v1 that we enjoyed??? Any apology for that? What about all the money that we’ve spent for content that no longer exists??

1 Like

Again, why do we (people who have stuck by your game for almost 1 YEAR) have to put up with these ridiculous experiments??? What happened to beta testing? What happened to listening and implementing feedback? The game sucks now. It barely resembles the game we had yesterday.

I’m telling you guys, you should probably make MAJOR changes and issue some MAJOR apologies within the next 24 hours or you won’t have the player base you have now.

You guys created a new game. This isn’t what we’ve paid for. Tbh, this is pretty fraudulent behavior, not to mention some seriously bad decision making.

2 Likes

This was the best part. No it’s scrap!!!