2v2 and ranked

Pls bring back 2v2 with rewards and the old ranks. All fun of this game is gone since the update. 2v2 without rewards is not the same and I want to climb ranks with 2v2 not only 1v1. Why did I lvl my units and spend money when everything is gone now. I just could have played arena with low lvl units because now there are no high lvl enemy’s i get matched against.

3 Likes

Please add back 2v2 and a similar ranking system with leader board. That was so much fun. The competitive aspect is gone right now. Every great game has a leaderboard and ranking system. The 2v2 made things really interactive with our friends, having only 1v1 with rewards is a completely different game… help out the OG’s and add back 2v2 with rewards and a leaderboard

1 Like

I believe they are working to do this but to reiterate to devs the new system is I think a step in the right direction we just need the most fun parts of this game (2v2 and ranks) put back in. Without them the arenas feel like they don’t really matter and there’s nothing to play for.

3 Likes

My 2c worth. I would often play longer with 2v2 and ranked games than just to get the chests. With the multiplayer I’m finding less need to be online in the game, as I can complete what I need to do quickly. This is reducing the fun of the game. The removal of 2v2 has reduced the alliance activity and reversed some of the gains made in the recent updates to encourage active alliances.

1 Like

I agree llama I almost never used to refresh chests before and would spend hours playing both solo and 2v2 just to compete for rank. Now I see more former champs in global chatting and challenging eachother than I do in arenas

1 Like

I’ve been saying it since they announced the update, 2v2 is the core of this game and it’s what makes it different from every other game out there. It need to be back SOONEST.

1 Like

Amen.

I am going to help hod make sure they finish 1. After that I am going into hibernation until 2v comes back. Absolute fun destroying move.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.