1 year anniversary

Probably a long shot :joy: but… any chance devs are working on a 1 year anniversary event or update?? (Like most other mobile games)… Throw in some unique skins or portraits to earn etc…

Lol.

Lol

I wouldn’t hold my breath lol.

Lol… 1 year anniversary: revert those past patches from those past few months where the economy got inflated and unit upgrades got more expensive and slower.

1 Like

Usually 1 year anniversary celebrates the success of a game with growing player base. With how they structure the events, does this game look new player friendly? LOL

2 Likes

Nope, it was fair about how to set players in bracket. But right now it totally BS power deck is mean nothing at all. My power deck is 57k but many people in my bracket are 80k-90k :dizzy_face: So UNFAIR

1 Like

They are working hard on screwing the game up and the players that’s for sure.

This game’s been around for more than 3 years mate…

Lol

@Maxattax… How’s that… I was on the pre download for the game last year lol… it even says it came out October 2018 something like that on the App Store

2 Likes

Snake, Wild Beyond was actually originally developed as ‘Rebel Sky’ and came out latish 2016. It had a few changes, but has been essentially the same game play and main characters since then.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.