This is a Civilized Place for Public Discussion
Please treat this discussion forum with the same respect you would a public park. We, too, are a shared community resource — a place to share skills, knowledge and interests through ongoing conversation.
These are not hard and fast rules, merely guidelines to aid the human judgment of our community and keep this a clean and well-lighted place for civilized public discourse.
Improve the Discussion
Help us make this a great place for discussion by always working to improve the discussion in some way, however small. If you are not sure your post adds to the conversation, think over what you want to say and try again later.
The topics discussed here matter to us, and we want you to act as if they matter to you, too. Be respectful of the topics and the people discussing them, even if you disagree with some of what is being said.
One way to improve the discussion is by discovering ones that are already happening. Spend time browsing the topics here before replying or starting your own, and you’ll have a better chance of meeting others who share your interests.
Be Agreeable, Even When You Disagree
You may wish to respond to something by disagreeing with it. That’s fine. But remember to criticize ideas, not people. Please avoid:
- Ad hominem attacks
- Responding to a post’s tone instead of its actual content
- Knee-jerk contradiction
Instead, provide reasoned counter-arguments that improve the conversation.
Your Participation Counts
The conversations we have here set the tone for every new arrival. Help us influence the future of this community by choosing to engage in discussions that make this forum an interesting place to be — and avoiding those that do not.
Discourse provides tools that enable the community to collectively identify the best (and worst) contributions: bookmarks, likes, flags, replies, edits, and so forth. Use these tools to improve your own experience, and everyone else’s, too.
Let’s leave our community better than we found it.
If You See a Problem, Flag It
Moderators have special authority; they are responsible for this forum. But so are you. With your help, moderators can be community facilitators, not just janitors or police.
When you see bad behavior, don’t reply. It encourages the bad behavior by acknowledging it, consumes your energy, and wastes everyone’s time. Just flag it. If enough flags accrue, action will be taken, either automatically or by moderator intervention.
In order to maintain our community, moderators reserve the right to remove any content and any user account for any reason at any time. Moderators do not preview new posts; the moderators and site operators take no responsibility for any content posted by the community.
Always Be Civil
Nothing sabotages a healthy conversation like rudeness:
- Be civil. Don’t post anything that a reasonable person would consider offensive, abusive, or hate speech.
- Keep it clean. Don’t post anything obscene or sexually explicit.
- Respect each other. Don’t harass or grief anyone, impersonate people, or expose their private information.
- Respect our forum. Don’t post spam or otherwise vandalize the forum.
These are not concrete terms with precise definitions — avoid even the appearance of any of these things. If you’re unsure, ask yourself how you would feel if your post was featured on the front page of the New York Times.
This is a public forum, and search engines index these discussions. Keep the language, links, and images safe for family and friends.
Keep It Tidy
Make the effort to put things in the right place, so that we can spend more time discussing and less cleaning up. So:
- Don’t start a topic in the wrong category.
- Don’t cross-post the same thing in multiple topics.
- Don’t post no-content replies.
- Don’t divert a topic by changing it midstream.
- Don’t sign your posts — every post has your profile information attached to it.
Rather than posting “+1” or “Agreed”, use the Like button. Rather than taking an existing topic in a radically different direction, use Reply as a Linked Topic.
Post Only Your Own Stuff
You may not post anything digital that belongs to someone else without permission. You may not post descriptions of, links to, or methods for stealing someone’s intellectual property (software, video, audio, images), or for breaking any other law.
Powered by You
This site is operated by your friendly local staff and you, the community. If you have any further questions about how things should work here, open a new topic in the site feedback category and let’s discuss! If there’s a critical or urgent issue that can’t be handled by a meta topic or flag, contact us via the staff page.
These forums are here so we can all discuss a game we love – Wild Beyond! Some friendly ribbing is fine, but please be respectful. Read on if you need more detail on what that really means.
Perfliq Games reserves the right to modify these Rules of Conduct at any time, as well as take appropriate actions including account suspension and deletion to protect the integrity and spirit of the game, regardless of whether a specific behavior is listed here as prohibited.
The following are examples of behavior that will result in disciplinary actions:
- Offensive Behavior - Abusive, inappropriate, sexual explicit, discriminatory, unlawful, threatening, or offensive language of any sort. This game is meant to be fun and friendly, so in order to keep it that way, moderators and admins will have the final say in what is and isn’t inappropriate.
- Spamming - Multiple or repetitive posts that disrupt conversations.
- Sexually Explicit Language - Language that expresses anything obscene, pornographic, or sexually explicit.
- Selling/Advertising - Posts that advertise, promote, or solicit external services, referrals, websites or commercial enterprises.
- Illegal Behavior - Posts that discuss, promote, or encourage illegal activities.
- Cheating - Discussions of cheats, hacks, or malicious viruses or programs.
- Personal Attacks - Verbally insulting/demeaning other users or Perfliq Games.
- Trolling - Intentionally trying to provoke others
- Impersonating An Employee - Impersonating any individual, business, or entity, including a Perfliq Games employee, or communicating in any way that makes it appear that the communication comes from Perfliq Games.
- Bullying - Posts that threaten the well-being of others, spread rumors, or verbally attack other players.
- Physical Threats - Language that threatens violence or physical harm to others players.
- Self Harm - Posts on deliberate self-injury or suicidal language.
- Underage Players - Our terms of service require all players to be age 13 or older. Any players found to be under 13 will be permanently banned from the game and their account deleted.
Perfliq Games reserves the right to suspend, terminate, alter or delete a player’s account at any time for any reason, with or without notice to you, and with no liability of any kind to you. These guidelines do not in any way limit your obligations or our rights under our terms of service. Please see our Terms of Service for more information.